Table of Contents
Hardwoods Specialty Products has unveiled a new logo/brand identity as well as an innovative new website. The contemporized branding pays homage to the company’s 90-year heritage, while lighting a path for the next phase of its growth as one of the largest suppliers of architectural and decorative materials in North America.
The refreshed color scheme of Hardwoods Specialty Products’ abbreviated new logo is supported by the tagline, “Materials That Inspire.”
The new website at www.hardwoods-inc.com employs engaging and dynamic elements to enhance the visitor’s ability to quickly find what they are looking for among the thousands of SKUs of products categorized on the site. The extensive collection of products includes hardwood plywood, prefinished decorative architectural panels, high-gloss, matte and synthetic panels, decorative veneers, solid surfaces, TFL, HPL, and as always top-quality hardwood lumber.
Key features of the new site include:
- Multilingual. In addition to English, visitors can select French, Spanish, Italian, Punjabi or Hindi to browse the site.
- Dynamic graphics. The revolving slideshow on the home page incorporates eye-catching video snippets that help tell Hardwoods’ story and highlight the hardwood lumber, panel and other architectural products that the company offers.
- Enhanced products finder. Visitors can browse products under key categories like TFL, particleboard or hardwood plywood. In addition, individual microsites allow visitors to browse all of the products that Hardwoods offers from a specific supplier.
- Individualized branch location finder. The microsite approach also applies to highlighting each of Hardwoods’ 32 branch locations, allowing customers to access information specific to their Hardwoods’ distribution center. A number of locations offer a video tour inside of the warehouse showcasing the extensive and diverse inventory that is on hand for customers.
- A&D Resources: Links to the DesignOneSource website provide support to Hardwoods’ architectural and design clients across North America.
“The launch of Hardwoods’ new brand identity marks a new era for the company and also a reminder of how far the company has evolved from its original roots,” said marketing director Gord Clough. “The new logo is for us a symbol of a culmination of many industry-leading advancements that we have made in redefining our role as a valued supplier to customers and an excellent partner to our suppliers.”