“We are still open,” said Alex Darrah. “We are still sawing logs and drying lumber, and we are positively looking forward.”
Henry Co., El Segundo, has agreed to acquire Fortifiber LLC, Fernley, Nv., the 78-year-old manufacturer of weather-resistive moisture management systems, including house wrap, building paper, and flashing tapes.
“At the site, we’ll never just dump the whole order. We deliver it in a progression, depending on what they need that day—floors, windows. We have 11 vehicles (and don’t charge for delivery), and we can spot loads where no one else can”
Brendan O’Sullivan of Keystone Home Remodeling, Norristown, Pa., has become the first online representative of the new Versatex Brand Ambassador Program.
For that very cautious deck designer, Starborn Industries’ new Smart-Bit Pre-drilling and Countersinking Tool features a pre-set countersink and a free spinning stop collar to protect the work surface.
The purchase includes all tooling, embossing equipment, proprietary formulations, testing, certifications, trademarks, literature, and inventory.
A Special Series from North American Wholesale Lumber Association
The deal included the acquisition of accounts receivable, inventory, machinery and equipment, and was funded under the company’s existing credit facility.
Feeney’s new addition of its CableRail Stair Assembly is created to streamline installation of CableRail on stair railings.
With the owners ready to retire, S.A. Foster Lumber, Lincoln, Ne., decided early last year to sell off its six Foster Do it Centers in Nebraska and liquidate any it couldn’t find a buyer for.
Kodiak Building Partners, Denver, Co., has purchased 10-unit American Builders Supply, Sanford, Fl., from New York-based private equity firm Blue Wolf Capital Partners LLC.
Busy Beaver, Pittsburgh, Pa., will open five new home improvement centers throughout the tri-state region in 2018.
Built to withstand aggressive applications on the job site and features multiple strike surfaces to give users more force when prying and chiseling.
Founded in 1920, the business is operated by Bob Leavitt, representing the fourth generation of the family’s ownership.